Market Analysis: Stakeholder Identification and Mapping
- « That is a scoop that you are bringing to me here! I did not see that this market segment had such potential, and that our competitor had found the keys to it!». V.P. Operations, Group in the materials industry.
- « You confirmed that our concerns were justified, and that the generic manufacturers would attack our patents much earlier than expected. We were not caught off guard. We adjusted our in time by creating a new business unit, and preserved our market shares.». VP Business Unit of a pharma company.
- « Everything Egideria told us about the Algerian project was confirmed. All stakeholders were suitably identified and managed. ». Director of a subsidiary of a giant food multinational.
Win Business: Key Accounts and Competitive Bids
- « Egideria analyzed the decision makers of our prospect in the Gulf Region. We knew we would win, but thanks to Egideria, we priced just under the competitor, and we won the bid with a maximum margin. We won a business of 91M$ with only a 0,6% mark down ». Secretary General of a major industrial group.
- «Our client was going to double sourcing and demanded lower prices. Thanks to Egideria, we convinced them instead to accept a price increase of 4% ». Sales director of a Medical devices company.
- « Intelligence from Egideria was critical in winning a 400 M$ bid in Eastern Europe. Egideria brought proof that a client key executive was biased towards our competitor ». VP Sales, Aircraft manufacturer.
Due Diligence for Partnerships and Acquisitions
- «We stopped just in time making a 250M€ deal with a foreign maffia», Secretary General of an electronics company.
- « Instead of buying an American company for over 150 M$, Egideria’s investigations led us to licence an European technology for only a few M€.» VP Strategy of an electronics company.
- « Now, I know exactly how to negociate with the Turkish owning family of our acquisition target ». Acquisition VP of a giant food multinational.
R&D and Technology Development
- « Egideria gave us 20 months warning that a competitor would abandon a new version of its key product ». VP Strategy. Aircraft manufacturer.
- « Egideria identified for us the breakthrough technologies that our main competitor will use in the next 5 to 10 years. In retrospect, 90% of what they predicted happened. » R&D Director of a major household goods group.
- « We couldn’t imagine that our German competitor could achieve such performances with its new industrial manufacturing process. Your results led to a major redesign of our new factory ». Industrial VP of a major chemical group.